Apple juice is an excellent drink made from delicious apples, rich in all the nutrients of the apples from which it is made. It can be enjoyed in several ways:
- excellent drunk fresh as it is or mixed with other juices
- thirst quencher with water and a few drops of lemon
- heated in winter and consumed as it is, perhaps before going to bed in the evening or when you are a little affected
- heated and spiced to make a non-alcoholic “mulled wine”
- as a natural sweetener in the mixture of homemade desserts
It is produced with meticulousness, attention, with a lot of love and dedication, to make it certainly and irrefutably good.
Taste to believe.