For a soft laundry you can choose between traditional softeners rich in irritating scents and full of allergens or rely on a natural softener based on coconut oil from sustainable crops such as Sofì di Verdevero.
With Sofì you can soften your laundry with a product:
- free from harmful and irritating scents
- free from heavy metals (chromium, cobalt, nickel)
- not tested on animals
- with completely vegetable ingredients
Directions for use
Pour the Sofì natural softener directly into the softener compartment using the measuring cap.
La recommended dose is 20 ml of product for a 4/5 kg washing machine (20 ml corresponds to a small cap of product). It means that Sofì is very concentrated and with one bottle you can do an average of 50 washing machines.
Sofì does not contain any perfume and any allergen which is naturally present in all perfumers and softeners. The reason? We want to protect your skin and the skin of your whole family from annoying irritation and redness.
If you want to perfume your laundry you can use a hypoallergenic perfumer like i Floral by Verdevero, to be added directly to the compartment together with the laundry detergent.
Sofì is made with RSPO certified raw materials of vegetable origin. The coconut oil used to formulate Sofì comes from sustainable crops.
It does not contain phosphates or products of animal origin.
It has not been tested on animals.
It is tested and does not contain heavy metals (Nickel, Cobalt and Chromium) in excess of 0,05 ppm (minimum detectable with the analytical method).
Why NOT use traditional petrochemical softener
The main reason to stop using a petrochemical softener is that the softener is used in the final phase of the wash and traditional softeners, to have persistent scents that are felt even after days and days of washing may contain substances that should not stand. contact with your skin. Here are some of them:
- Benzyl acetate: whose vapors can be irritating to the eyes and respiratory tract and can be absorbed through the skin.
- Benzyl alcohol: Another respiratory irritant that can cause damage to the central nervous system, headache, nausea, dizziness, vomiting.
- Ethyl acetate: irritating to the eyes, respiratory tract, can cause headaches, anemia and liver or kidney damage.
- Limonene: irritating substance for eyes and skin.
- A-Terpineol: causes central nervous system disorders and is highly irritating to the mucous membranes.
- Camphor: causes central nervous system disorders and can be easily absorbed through clothing tissues, causes eye irritation, nose, throat.
- Phthalates: They are also often used in plastic toys for children to help keep the scent longer. Some research has found a correlation between phthalates and allergy.
Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, citric acid
Because with Verdevero detergents you save
-They are super concentrated and last three times as long as regular detergents
-You won't have to buy gloves anymore, you won't need them anymore!
-They were so good that you just need to use very little.
Then a at the end of the month you will find that you will have spent less or almost the same as traditional detergents.
So you will have natural quality, cleanliness and fragrance at a price within everyone's reach!
Ideal for sensitive skin, children and animals
- tested by independent laboratories: they are hypoallergenic and delicate
- they do not leave chemical residues on dishes, fibers and surfaces
- they do not contain perfumes
When you wash floors or dishes, there are always small residues of detergent that can irritate your baby's skin
or 4-legged friends.
With natural detergents you preserve the health and well-being of your family, do your part in protecting mother nature.
Using a single pack of Laundry Verdevero do your part in helping Mother Nature.
Chemical detergents that we throw down the sink or toilet run out
in aquifers and seas.
Until now it was an unsolvable problem but with natural detergents
you really help nature.
An example? With a single pack of Laundry
saving millions of liters of water from pollution.
As you can see, there is no risk in trying your new natural detergents.
But only to be gained in health, cleanliness and well-being for the whole planet!