MIAM-Ô-FRUIT is a fruit, oil, seed and dried fruit recipe that can be eaten for breakfast or lunch. It is a real CELLULAR REGENERATOR that allows to purify, anti-inflammatory and regenerate the body thanks to the high content of fatty acids present among the ingredients. It has significant effects on the body: on the skin, hair, bones, gums, cartilages and lines. Its benefits are innumerable, but the content must be scrupulously respected, the way to prepare and taste it, and it must be savored slowly.
HOW TO MAKE IT
• Half a banana
• The juice of half a lemon
• 1 tablespoon of HONEY (optional)
• 1 tablespoon of LINSEED OIL + 1 tablespoon of ORGANIC RAW SESAME OIL
• 3 tablespoons of SEEDS (pumpkin, flax, sesame) and DRIED FRUITS (walnuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts)
• Seasonal fruit (from 3 to 5 different fruits): ½ APPLE, 1 KIWI, 15 BLUEBERRIES, 1 APRICOT, 1 plum
Mash the half banana well with a fork and wait a few minutes, the time necessary for it to oxidize and acquire more properties. Then add the organic raw oils, the juice of half a lemon and the three tablespoons of oil seeds and dried fruit. At this point complete the fruit salad by adding (depending on your appetite) pieces of fruit of at least 3 different varieties (choose the seasonal organic ones, but NOT dried or dehydrated fruit, fast digesting fruit - therefore NO to melon, watermelon, citrus fruits, frozen or canned fruit, or soaked oil seeds) Once ready, slowly enjoy your MIAM-Ô-FRUIT, chewing well and accompanying it, at most, with a cup of herbal tea or GREEN TEA, without sugar or milk.
ADD MIAM-Ô-FRUIT INGREDIENTS TO YOUR ORGANIC SHOPPING